Three Sisters Garden Preperation
Language can be modified to suit other Indigenous Nations.
Course Codes Covered - Level 2, Open (NL2) - Kanyen’keha:
- Converse on familiar topics in structured and open-ended situations;
- Demonstrate an understanding of language structures and vocabulary in a variety of contexts;
- ask and respond appropriately to questions in a variety of situations
Grade 9 - Biology: Sustainable Ecosystems
- B3. Demonstrate an understanding of the dynamic nature of ecosystems, particularly in terms of ecological balance and the impact of human activity on the sustainability of terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems.
- B3.1 compare and contrast biotic and abiotic characteristics of sustainable and unsustainable terrestrial and aquatic ecosystems
Will be able to identify different types of corn, beans, and squash in both Kanyen’keha and English
Will understand the difference between these plants using our own language.
Will understand the different parts of the Three sisters Garden in Kanyen’keha and English.